The 2016 Indiana State Fair opens on Friday, August 5th, and of course, our favorite place to be is our Dairy Bar!
Located across from the Coliseum, the Dairy Bar is open 7 days a week: 7 am- 9 pm (Sunday-Thursday), Open ’til 10 pm Friday & Saturday.
Every year, we present a new milk shake flavor and a new signature grilled cheese. This year, celebrating Indiana’s Bicentennial, we’re proud to present a classic Peanut Butter Milk Shake and a trendy Smokin’ Grilled Cheese sandwich (Sriracha Jack & Smoked Cheddar Cheese on Rye Bread).
DAIRY BAR MENU:
Milk ($.50*) Refills (25 cents)
- Chocolate & White
*Sippy cups and baby bottles – FREE
- NEW THIS YEAR: Peanut Butter
Grilled Cheese ($3.00):
- NEW THIS YEAR: Smokin’ Hot (Sriracha Jack cheese/aged smoked cheddar on Rye)
- $3.50 Cheese Sticks (with Marinara Sauce)
- $3.50 Custard (Vanilla and Chocolate)
- $4.00 Kid’s Meal (sandwich, milk, sliced apples, and a prize)
- $1.25 Cottage Cheese
- $1.25 Apple Sauce
- $1.25 Yogurt Fat Free Strawberry, Strawbanana, Mixed Berry, Peach
- $3.00 One Dip of Ice Cream
- $4.00 Two Dips of Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Butter Pecan
- Moose Tracks
- $2.75 Sausage/Egg/Cheese Biscuit
- $2.00 Bagel (Plain & Cinnamon Raisin with Cream Cheese)