Come one. Come all!
The American Dairy Association Indiana is excited to open the Dairy Bar on August 3rd and we want you to feel the magic up close.
- “Step Right Up! The Greatest 17 Days of Summer” is this year’s Indiana State Fair theme. August 3-19 will be gleaming and glittering with gold and wondrous surprises for young and old.
- On August 5th at 2:00 pm, check out the Prairie Farms World Ice Cream Eating Contest featuring last year’s winner and current Nathan’s Hot Dog Women’s champion, Miki Sudo.
- On August 10th at 12:00 pm, you’ll be astounded by the unveiling of this year’s cheese sculpture “Mooseum.” Created for the 14th consecutive year by artist Sarah Kaufmann, her masterpiece can be found in the Purdue Extension Ag/Hort Building.
- On August 11th at 2:00 pm, the “Ultimate Grilled Cheese Contest” in the Purdue Extension Ag/Hort Building is sure to thrill. Come watch the state’s most miraculous grilled cheese chefs square off in this spine-chilling attraction!
- On August 12th at 2:00 pm, grab a seat at the annual Ice Cream Crank-Off at noon in Pioneer Village (Opry House).
- To keep cool while spectating, grab a scoop of ice cream at the BRAND NEW Indiana Dairy Farmer’s Ice Cream Parlor located right in the heart of Pioneer Village.
- After the contest, head on over to Main Street’s Dairy Bar to pick up your Birthday Cake Milkshake (complete with Sprinkles) and try 2017’s Ultimate Grilled Cheese Contest winning grilled cheese, “The Inside Out”.
With so many options, this year’s dairy delights at the Indiana State Fair are built to amaze!
See you in August!