Dairy DOllars grant
Available February 3 – March 6, 2020
American Dairy Association Indiana is offering Dairy Dollars for equipment grants! Click here for a chance to upgrade or enhance your equipment for 2020. There has been increased interest in Coffee Kiosks- we are developing a Coffee Kiosk kits and a cart for those interested!
fuel up to play 60 grants
Available February 25-April 29, 2020
Looking for funding opportunities to improve the healthy eating and physical activity options in your school? Up to $4,000 per year is available to qualifying K-12 schools enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60 to kick start healthy changes. To qualify for the competitive, nationwide funding program, your school must have a registered Program Advisor and a Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Play from the Playbook. Healthy Eating plans should include dairy foods.
School Breakfast Cart Equipment Grant
Available February 14-March 18, 2020
We are excited to share an all-new breakfast cart equipment grant is available thanks to Corteva for K-12 schools enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60 with a high number of free & reduced students (at least 40% of the students). Find the breakfast cart equipment application on Fuel Up to Play 60 under “My Funding” on your dashboard.
Each school breakfast cart system includes:
- A Grab and Go Serving Cart that is 95.5” long x 30.5” deep x 55” high, with a top serving shelf and signage. CART DOES NOT REQUIRE ELECTRICITY.
- A Milk Barrel that holds 140 half pint milk cartons in two 16-quart dairy crates. Dimensions are 26” in diameter x 32” tall. Chill plates are provided to keep milk cold. CART DOES NOT REQUIRE ELECTRICITY.
- 14” Marathon Tablet PC/POS Terminal (Windows 10) plus stand. NOTE: This is hardware and works with POS systems. The school/school district is responsible for any related software costs.
Equipment grant timing:
- Grant applications available: February 14- March 18
- Notification sent to schools: April/early May
- Equipment delivered to schools: Back to School time for 2020-2021 school year
- Celebratory “ribbon cutting” events: Fall of 2020
NFL $10k Hometown grant
Available late summer 2020
TO APPLY: An application will be available to download. Please carefully read the rules on the application before applying!
CEREAL MIXOLOGY Giveaway
Available October 1 – December 31, 2019
American Dairy Association Indiana and General Mills are teaming up to serve breakfast in a fun way!
Between October 1 – December 31, 2019, receive a bulk cereal dispenser from General Mills and implement the recipes provided.
We want breakfast to be an exciting part of the day. Have some fun, start your day off right and get a dispenser for your efforts!
Available early 2020
American Dairy Association Indiana is offering Dairy Dollars for equipment grants!
Begin thinking about what your equipment and food service needs are moving forward. Stay tuned for more details.
chef in the classroom
Your school can have a notable chef from your area demonstrate how to make healthy recipes. You can even use the ‘Chef in the Classroom’ program as one of your healthy eating plays.
Join our Fuel Up to Play 60 Newsletter!
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Phone: 1 (800) 225-MILK (6455)
For Indiana residents: (317) 842-3060
© 2020 American Dairy Association Indiana, Inc. All rights reserved.